Do you accept my insurance?
Our office contracts with majority of insurance plans offered. Please see the list below of plans we DO NOT accept.
We recommend that you check with your insurance company prior to your appointment to confirm your benefits regarding pediatric care. Please remember that verification of benefits is not a guarantee of payment, and you are ultimately responsible for payment of all services that are not covered by your insurance plan once the claim has been processed. For newborns, it is your responsibility to add your new baby to your policy; otherwise, services will not be covered by your plan.
- Any International Plans
- Care First (SWP only accepts)
- American Indian Health Program
- Banner University Family Care HMO
- Ameriben-Innovation Care Partners (Honor Health)
- Premera Blue Cross- Virginia Mason Personal Care Partner System network
- Cigna Southwest Service Administrators (PLAN C)
- Humana-Phoenix HMOx
- Marketplace plans:
- Cigna Connect Plans (2500, 3500, 5000, 5500, 7000, 8000 & 8550)
- Oscar Health Plans
- Out of State Medicaid Plans
- Tricare-Prime HMO
- Compass plans
- Optimum Choice plans
- Doctors Plan
- MD IPA, NHP HMO/POS
- NHP HMO/POS Access
- UMR-MIHS (we are not a tier 1 provider)
Please be sure to bring your insurance card and a photo ID to every visit and inform us if there have been any changes in your coverage.
We make every attempt to keep our non-participating insurance plans list up to date however due to continuously changing insurance plans and networks they utilize we HIGHLY recommend that you check with your specific insurance plan to verify that our providers are showing as participating as we cannot guarantee coverage or be held responsible for any balances incurred if we later find out that we are not contracted with your insurance plan.
Papago Buttes Pediatric Center is dedicated to providing you and your children the highest quality of pediatric medical care. Serving Phoenix, Arizona since 1963.