For over 40 years we have prided ourselves on offering the best in pediatric care to Scottsdale and the Phoenix Metro Area.
Our flu clinics are now open for scheduling. As we are sure you can understand, this year will look a little different.
- Flu clinics will be held on Saturdays and Sundays for three chosen weekends. We are hoping to have most patients attend the flu clinics if they do not have well checks scheduled in the next couple of months. We will have full days designated for the flu clinic.
- Appointments are required.
- The flu clinic dates will be September 12th, 13th, 26th, 27th, October 10th and 11th.
- Anyone ages 2 and older are required to have a mask on when entering the office.
- Before entry you will be asked COVID-19 screening questions.
- Please do not bring strollers or carriers into the office. This is to allow for easier distancing and a quicker vaccine process.
- There will be a one-way office flow during the clinic. Entry through the front and exit through the back clearly shown with standing marks and arrows for social distancing.
- We will not be seeing regular appointments during flu clinic days and will refer all sick and urgent calls to our Pediatric Valley Triage service. The only patients in the office on those days will be for flu shots; we will not be offering any other vaccines. You can schedule a nurse only visit during the week for additional vaccines as normal.
- On flu clinic days only, we will be allowing both parents to attend if you have multiple children.
Please be aware: Currently, we are unable to offer flu vaccines to those patients that have Medicaid/AHCCCS or are non-insured. This is due to a delay of flu vaccine delivery with Maricopa County Health Department, who provides the state vaccines. We will update via Facebook once we receive these vaccines but we are currently being told “middle to late September”.
Please log into your portal to request an appointment for the flu clinic you would prefer to addend. You can also call the office to schedule your appointment or get answers on any questions you may have.
We appreciate all your cooperation to make this a quick vaccine process and please remember to social distance while in our office.
Thank you from the providers and staff of Papago Buttes Pediatrics
Current Health Topics
HAND SANITIZER RECALLS